Season Tickets - 2021/ 2022

Started by shinglis, June 01, 2021, 15:56:08

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

Think it is positive that the prices will remain the same for next season.

QuoteWe are now almost ready to put our Season Tickets for 2021/22 on sale. Over the next couple of days we will release all the information you need to buy a new season ticket, or renew.

Since the end of the Scottish Premiership we have been inundated with requests to get our Season Tickets on sale. While there are still restrictions in place we are unable to confirm how many fans will be allowed into Somerset this season however we are very confident that on current projections season ticket holders will get in (and hopefully a lot more!).

Chairman David Smith said :"As we release this seasons season tickets it would be remiss of us not to recognise the negative impact the pandemic has had on us all and on football. The recovery will take time and we are truly thankful that we are here to start the recovery, still playing Championship football and excited about our fans being back at Somerset Park again. The gratitude from everyone at Ayr Utd towards our loyal fans shouldn't be underestimated, particularly the support through what was a difficult and challenging season. Thank you all for the contribution you made however far away you felt or actually were from Somerset, we would have struggled getting through it without you all.

As important as it is to reflect on the recent past we can't help but look forward to the season ahead. The Championship next season looks very competitive with more than a few fixtures that catch the eye and the imagination. As a fan I can't wait to share the games with everyone again and not be one of the few in the stadium shouting support. Last season truly was a strange experience and whilst we wait for clarity as to the number of fans allowed in safely, releasing season tickets knowing we will have some fans in feels like a very positive step. We will be working alongside the relevant authorities to try and ensure we get our capacity, logistics and safety measures correct for everyone albeit we see a fluid situation relative to the statistics around the pandemic.

We know how important it is to get it right on the park, but off-field we've managed to achieve a lot in the last 12 months. The biggest is undoubtedly the new Somerset Hub, with work underway and looking at an late October/November completion. It'll feel good to grab a pint in our own place and share Ayr United stories of the past and hopes for the future. See you there...."

Prices for 2021/22 season will be the same as the 2019/20 season.

Season Tickets

Adult - £260

Concession - £160

Child - £55

Panda Pal - £20

Gate Prices

Adult - £18

Concession - £12

Child - £6 ::)

Try6Place

The club deserve credit , hopefully more supporters will invest/put their money where their mouth is. Hopefully will be easy to renew, if not the shop staff usually help!

MonkeyHeid

I notice that Killie is advertising over 1000 season tickets sold, personally, I think that's a poor number for an ex-premier club but I guess still early days before the season starts.

It will be interesting to observe if Ayr's ticket numbers increase due to the Killie games or remain about the same and just the usual scrabble for tickets on match days.

Try6Place

Hopefully will be a nice little earner for the club. Kind of wondering if it'll be better selling streams than having away fans in some cases...

Try6Place

On sale now, hopefully we can beat 728 sold last season. All who can buy one should.

shinglis

I got mine  ;D  good to see 1000 tickets sold, not sure what the season record is?

Jeff Vader

Was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully Duncan Carmichael or someone will come along with the answer ;D