Team rebuild starts.

Started by shinglis, May 06, 2021, 10:06:18

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

June 02, 2021, 08:53:55 #20 Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:11:28 by shinglis
Updated:

OUT: Craig Moore (Darvel), Dario Zanatta (Raith Rovers), Jamie Barjonas (Rangers, end of loan), PJ Morrison (Motherwell, end of loan), Corrie Ndaba (Ipswich Town, end of loan), Peter Urminsky (St. Mirren, end of loan), Sam Roscoe, Andre Wright; Luke McCowan (Dundee); Sam Roscoe (Linfield)

Try6Place

Good luck to Luke, deserves his chance.

shinglis

In the same news a Luke McCowan, confirmation that Tom Walsh has also departed to a yet unknown team.

OUT: Craig Moore (Darvel), Dario Zanatta (Raith Rovers), Jamie Barjonas (Rangers, end of loan), PJ Morrison (Motherwell, end of loan), Corrie Ndaba (Ipswich Town, end of loan), Peter Urminsky (St. Mirren, end of loan), Sam Roscoe, Andre Wright; Luke McCowan (Dundee); Sam Roscoe (Linfield); Tom Walsh.

Try6Place

Well done, keeping up with this mass exodus 😃 Ha ha !

Try6Place

Good to see Jim Duffy on board, another move that looks positive.

Try6Place

dickmalone

Another signing from Morton. A goalkeeper this time. Beginning to see a trend here.
This is the same Morton who won the championship...oh hold on it was the Morton that nearly got relegated.

shinglis

Quote from: dickmalone on June 21, 2021, 21:53:22 Another signing from Morton. A goalkeeper this time. Beginning to see a trend here.
This is the same Morton who won the championship...oh hold on it was the Morton that nearly got relegated.

To be honest, I kinda feel the same, the only positive straw I can think of, Morton actually had a good defensive record last season.

Jeff Vader

Can't say I'm blown away by the signings so far but will reserve judgement until recruitment is complete by start of the season, and I've seen them play.

Hopkin has played at the top level and been in football all his adult life, so you have to assume he knows what he's doing. I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now at least.

Try6Place

Too difficult to see what players are like on a live stream, much better if able to be at the games. Far too much negativity amongst our "supporters", and it's too easy to jump on bandwagons. Not feeling excited, but at least we have a keeper now. Haven't watched interview yet, it's such a palaver to sign in ...

dickmalone

Quote from: Try6Place on June 24, 2021, 12:48:10 Too difficult to see what players are like on a live stream, much better if able to be at the games. Far too much negativity amongst our "supporters", and it's too easy to jump on bandwagons. Not feeling excited, but at least we have a keeper now. Haven't watched interview yet, it's such a palaver to sign in ...
Not so much negative as uneasy. But as you say let's see how it works live.