Somerset Road End

Ayr United Related Forums => Ayr Utd Academy => Topic started by: The real jolly on July 21, 2018, 13:48:58

Title: News
Post by: The real jolly on July 21, 2018, 13:48:58
Still no fixtures up for any teams on the site ?no news or info of a friendly for the 20 s at Maybole earlier this week ?Have you guys given up ? Is it solely walking fitba and toddlers camps ?Surely a full time club like ayr need a thriving youth set up for the future but if it's only a token effort surely the club should cut ties with this organisation
Title: Re: News
Post by: Troon on July 22, 2018, 09:35:28
No again
Troll
Title: Re: News
Post by: shinglis on July 23, 2018, 09:15:11
Quoteinfo of a friendly for the 20 s at Maybole earlier this week

Just out of interest if you knew about this friendly, why didn't you share the info ?
or I'm guessing you were made aware after the game.
Title: Re: News
Post by: The real jolly on June 13, 2019, 10:59:04
How are our youth teams progressing ?Was wanting to know how our sides did against Killie but all the academy site is about walking football,men and women's!All very commendable but surely the boys football should be priority ?
Title: Re: News
Post by: real deal on June 13, 2019, 12:56:14
Quote from: The real jolly on June 13, 2019, 10:59:04
How are our youth teams progressing ?Was wanting to know how our sides did against Killie but all the academy site is about walking football,men and women's!All very commendable but surely the boys football should be priority ?
You seem to have a Killie obsession
Title: Re: News
Post by: The real jolly on June 13, 2019, 13:26:32
No more than any other Ayr fans,you got any answers re scores ?
Title: Re: News
Post by: real deal on June 13, 2019, 16:41:19
Quote from: The real jolly on June 13, 2019, 13:26:32
No more than any other Ayr fans,you got any answers re scores ?
I'm not obsessed with them I couldn't give a toss what they do sadly I took your bait
Title: Re: News
Post by: The real jolly on June 15, 2019, 13:28:34
I asked about "our sides "the clue is is in the spelling
Title: Re: News
Post by: real deal on June 15, 2019, 17:01:37
Quote from: The real jolly on June 15, 2019, 13:28:34
I asked about "our sides "the clue is is in the spelling
Obsessed utterly obsessed this seems to be all you talk about is how we do against them who cares !!and why are you reigniting a topic from a year ago
Title: Re: News
Post by: The real jolly on June 15, 2019, 18:57:54
So you have absolutely no interest in how our youth teams are progressing against our local rivals ?Well what the Fek are you doing on an academy site ffs!!
Title: Re: News
Post by: real deal on June 15, 2019, 22:42:23
Quote from: The real jolly on June 15, 2019, 18:57:54
So you have absolutely no interest in how our youth teams are progressing against our local rivals ?Well what the Fek are you doing on an academy site ffs!!
Same as you  :) :)
Title: Re: News
Post by: real deal on June 16, 2019, 03:13:23
Quote from: The real jolly on June 15, 2019, 18:57:54
So you have absolutely no interest in how our youth teams are progressing against our local rivals ?Well what the Fek are you doing on an academy site ffs!!
Troll troll
Title: Re: News
Post by: The real jolly on February 03, 2020, 21:03:28
Any updates on our youth sides this year?