* Advert

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 3559 times)

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
Season tickets
« on: June 28, 2018, 15:04:38 »
Anyone know how many season books we have sold thus far.

Offline Balloon Boy

• Testimonial Player
  • 'ave it............
    • View Profile
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:03 »
a couple of weeks ago it was 400, last season it was 700 at the end, still plenty of time...

Offline MonkeyHeid

• General User
  • Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:46:41 »
You would think being the in Championship might have generated a few extra season ticket sales but hey ho. I guess we will never know the actual number.

Offline Balloon Boy

• Testimonial Player
  • 'ave it............
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 13:03:03 »
as i said, still plenty of time, a lot of folk will wait till the last minute...

Offline Try6Place

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 19:09:02 »
Quite, time yet, but haven't heard any big/ongoing push to encourage sales. Maybe reliant on the usual folk to come to the club. Should have shop times fixed somewhere to make it as smooth as possible.

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 08:19:56 »
Have the club actually went out and sold any season tickets ?by that I mean other than the diehards have they encouraged anyone new to buy one ?.Does anyone know anything about the silver club set up ?does anyone know anything about the supporters club membership and what it gets you?.Does anyone know why the club don't go out and market our product?in any other set up heads would roll down Somerset way.Feel sorry for all the people who constantly contribute and give up valuable time for the cause only to render their efforts worthless because certain people fail to do their jobs.Oh and has anyone out there got an old sat nav they could lend to certain directors to help them find their way to Somerset ?

Offline Troon

• Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 10:02:11 »
Troll

Offline Conley

• Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 03:37:03 »
Jolly ..now that you are laying off "wee" Robbie have you now decided to have a go at the one man commercial department...i for one think the guy does a decent job bearing in mind that he doesnt have a pile of staff to utilise...it appears to me that he is a busy guy.

Does complaining come natural to you or do you have to make an effort?

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 21:02:53 »
It's a forum !Last post written before Facebook interview for commercial news but until then what did the average punter know what was going on and not the average punter looks at ayr United media on Facebook .All I am saying is that the club should be more aggressive out there to raise more money and it's true it shouldn't be a one man band in there but the board should recognise the importance of the commercial set up,but even in the interview with Graeme they are admitting people don't know what's going on !!!Maybe this big advertising thing ? will change things.

Offline Jeff Vader

• 1st Team Sub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 22:43:47 »
Jolly, you clearly have a lot of passion and energy that could be put to productive use. Unfortunately writing anonymously on an internet forum achieves very little apart from allowing you to vent your feelings. Criticising the commercial manager is fine, but he is the one who has the balls to apply for, step up and do the job. What are you doing for Ayr United?

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 23:33:42 »
Constructive criticism! Are we all to sing along that everything is rosy ,surely any suggestions for improvement should be listened to ?i probably only spend about 1500 quid per season on the club but I don't get a salary.I take it you think the club can't be improved off the park and are happy to see our academy teams thrashed regularly by Killie ?oh well we differ

Offline Jeff Vader

• 1st Team Sub
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 22:31:51 »
Just saying that it's a pity that all your ideas and suggestions can't come to fruition and your criticisms of the club are made on a forum and presumably not to the club itself. I can understand it gets things off your chest but unfortunately that's all it probably achieves.

Offline Balloon Boy

• Testimonial Player
  • 'ave it............
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 08:16:05 »
got mine on saturday, i beleive there are 600 odd sold now with many more expected at the last minute............i'm confident we'll smash the 700 mark from last season

Offline Jeff Vader

• 1st Team Sub
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 22:47:55 »
Would be great if we can get over the 1000 mark. Surely not an unrealistic possibility if we sold 700 or so last year in a lower division.

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 06:47:41 »
Should see a late rush,me thinks around the 900 mark.

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 07:39:32 »
Does season cover Saturday's game ?

Offline TonyH

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 16:33:56 »
Does season cover Saturday's game ?

No

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 19:58:07 »
FFS sack the board!

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2018, 23:29:38 »
Oops see McCall having a wee dig that we've only sold 600 season tickets!

Offline Try6Place

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 07:32:53 »
Noticed that. Why do the support get the blame and not those who should "sell" them. Been two months almost of silence . Need to be visible and in folks faces 24/7 so they can't forget about the local senior side. I'm afraid digital ads to those who will see them (tiny portion of local population) ain't enough. How would any local company/individual know about sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming "massive" night for the club, in two days' time? Bit late now for middle page giant advert/leaflet drop/radio ad, oh maybe not, no one listens to K*lliesound anymore...Why not try different offers, ie a four-game ticket for those who sit on the fence., half season tickets, contact fans to see if they will renew. Also wonder how many supporters, who want more signings actually bought or plan to buy a season ticket?
Sorry for being "negative", rant over.