* Advert

Author Topic: Re: season tickets/AU500 player fund  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Try6Place

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
Re: season tickets/AU500 player fund
« on: May 15, 2018, 21:15:54 »
Surely someone at the club can get season tickets on sale asap, even if commercial manager is on his hols?!
At the very least, get the details OUT NOW of when they will go on sale and prices etc.

All supporters seriously think about getting a season ticket (whether or not you can get to every game), it shows your support.
And every supporter should consider how they can help AU500 fund, whether regular standing order amount, every small bit helps, or one off donation . Forms available in shop. I've got mine, yet to complete.

Great work by manager and club, let's all ensure this is going to be the season we really progress, and ensure these players' loyalty is rewarded in spades.

Offline shinglis

• Global Moderator
  • Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 22:05:18 »
As if by magic season tickets go on sale on Thursday.
Prices
Season Ticket prices for 2018/19 are as follows

ADULT – 240

CONCESSION – 140

CHILD – 55

PANDA PALS – 20

Gate Prices for 2018/19 season are as follows

ADULT – 17

CONCESSION – 11

CHILD – 6

Offline Try6Place

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 22:57:02 »
Hey that's great. Glad to see gate prices haven't risen, owing to our facilities. Very fair.

Offline Balloon Boy

• Testimonial Player
  • 'ave it............
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 07:27:35 »
was it not £16 last season?  Good to see the season tickets on sale early, i know some folk that prefer to pay every week & rightly nstate that they are giving the club more money thsat way, but its up to the individual....

Offline TSLS

• Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 15:24:48 »
What's the aim for the season for us?

In paper today that Killie are at just under 3,000 sold so far after 3 weeks, would be good for us to get half that by the season starting?

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 04:04:56 »
How many season tickets do the club expect to shift.i would like to think somewhere around the 1k figure.

Offline Try6Place

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 11:37:45 »
Hopefully we won't have so many people making excuses this season. Let's put the club first.

We should have a poster up in the shop saying how many AU500 members we have each month, a kind of totaliser with regular updates, to remind supporters they can make a difference. The fans need common ground. Maybe could have AU500 badges, bronze, silver, gold, platinum etc.,  when we have reach a certain amount.

While we're at it, why not revamp the five star lottery, improve prizes, give supporters a proper membership/discount card so we know how to use it in the various businesses without any questions being asked. Just hasn't moved any. Look around at what other clubs' lotteries do for ideas.

Offline Balloon Boy

• Testimonial Player
  • 'ave it............
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 13:04:24 »
i see the 500 fund is up to 123 memebers now, great effort by all involved could still do better especially with the feelgood factor around somerset at the moment....

Offline MonkeyHeid

• General User
  • Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 13:24:54 »
Au500 have made it more flexible now with a minimum monthly payment of just 5 pound a month. So we will have to wait and see what the new monthly total is going to be.  Good to see the increase membership with a bit of luck maybe reach 200 before the season starts.

Offline shinglis

• Global Moderator
  • Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 20:57:36 »
Ok that’s my application of to Au500 .. thought what the heck already 8 quid a month on lottery and really don’t want to do a Brechin next season.

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 14:54:04 »
Anyone know how many season books the club have sold thus far,and how many members has the 500 club got.

Offline shinglis

• Global Moderator
  • Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 15:10:29 »
Anyone know how many season books the club have sold thus far,and how many members has the 500 club got.

For season tickets,  short answer is I don't know, but there was supposed to be a Ayrshire post interview with McCall to be included in this week's Ayrshire Post.

For AU500 my membership number was 149 but someone reported a membership number of 179 on P&B so most definitely growing.

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 15:55:23 »
Thanks shinglis.i would be very let down if we dont shift 1k plus season books.

Offline The real jolly

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 23:28:10 »
Is it too much to ask that we turn to the back page of the Ayrshire post and don't see a massive advert for Killie !