Arbroath v Ayr U

Started by Doyle, October 30, 2017, 17:32:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle

I,ve yet to see an Ayr defeat here, hopefully we can continue in that vein.........BIG JAMIE GONNA GET YOU....... 8)

titus

Make sure you have your thermos on,caus gayfield is wan cauld hole.

Ayr Apparent

you're going to get a whole lot of flask for that post. :)

titus

shinglis

Quote from: Ayr Apparent on November 01, 2017, 18:43:15
you're going to get a whole lot of flask for that post. :)

Oh good grief..  ;D

hopefully straight forward 2-0 Ayr.

dickmalone

Quote from: titus on November 03, 2017, 20:25:29
4-1,ayr.you heard it here first.

Good grief...got the lottery numbers as well.

Ian Boswell

That's us top, on a better goal difference by 1. Let's hope Stranraer can help big time when it happens, as well as gubbing Raith ourselves.

Try6Place

THAT'S how to support your team at Somerset. Let's get behind them for the season. The players clearly appreciate the backing rather than the barracking. Come on we can be a great 12th man. Did well to withstand Arbroath's possession.

Aufc1910

Thought they could've done a wee minute science or at least wear a poppy to honor remembrance day

Ian Boswell

Remembrance Day, 11th Nov, is actually next Saturday. I know we don't have a game that day but most other teams do. Hence not yesterday?

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Carlisle United v Yeovil next Saturday for me, its gonna be a cracker  :D followed by a bit of madness in the pubs of Botchergate...

Balloon Boy

Well done on saturday, great result under some pressure by the looks of things; i'm sure arbroath will take ppooints from most teams this season, hopefully raith...

When do Raith play their game in hand?

Try6Place