Bet Victor...................get on now..............

Started by Doyle, April 25, 2017, 20:20:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle

To finish Bottom...............Ayr 1/10     St Mirren 6/1    .....and Raith 14/1........

itzdrk

Not bad.  I got 33/1 on Raith back in October which still has just abiut a shout.
Here we go Ian McCall

MOD67

30 quid on us gets you yer season ticket next year and a few drinks in Brechin......c'mon you know it makes sense

rritayr

30 quid on us gets you 33, including your original 30

Balloon Boy

still in with a shout but the bookies are seldom wrong...........

GavManAUFC

I think there is absolutely no value in this current market whatsoever.

I advised a mate who doesn't support Ayr to bet on Ayr to finish bottom at 10/1 just into the new year. He's waiting on happening for nearly £1000.  :-\

Ayr Apparent

Quote from: GavManAUFC on April 26, 2017, 14:36:58
I think there is absolutely no value in this current market whatsoever.

I advised a mate who doesn't support Ayr to bet on Ayr to finish bottom at 10/1 just into the new year. He's waiting on happening for nearly £1000.  :-\

I think you were dreaming this happened Gav. Ayr were 10/1 to finish bottom ? In January ? You wouldn't get that price on the first day of the season.

ayrG

If you think back to January we were about 10-15 points clear of st mirren. So they were heavy odds on to finish bottom.

Ayr Apparent

Quote from: ayrG on April 27, 2017, 22:13:17
If you think back to January we were about 10-15 points clear of st mirren. So they were heavy odds on to finish bottom.

Actually, fair point ayrG. My apologies Gav and indeed a good bet for your mate. I hope it doesn't work out for him though.