Sack Mark Kerr

Started by Jester, February 20, 2021, 16:24:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Enough is enough FFS.

shuggie sproat

Kerr needs to get his boots on and back on to the park,he will keep Ayr up if he does,if he chooses to stay in the dugout we are doomed!!.Pair of jokers him and his pal. 
If you cannot score you are struggling right away and we are not scoring!!!!!.

dickmalone

Hate to say it but have to agree. Ayr went for the cheap option and it has failed. His signings are anonymous and his team has no discipline. Time to go before relegation becomes a reality

kb

Conditions were bad but they were bad for both teams
We didn't pressure them enough, our one time we got it in the net it was disallowed, fair enough
Up front and midfield ( doesn't leave much) I thought we were poor, didn't think we were good enough
A few ok performances but generally not good enough
And then they showed us the league table and we have dropped to second bottom
WTF
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

TonyH

We are going backwards.
The Mark Roberts situation was allowed to drag on for far too long and he ended up being hated. Don't want to see that happening to MK, something needs to be done now.

Totally lost interest about 10 minutes into the second half, if the weather hadn't been so bad I'd have gone and found something to do in the garden.

Jeff Vader

So if Kerr is sacked who replaces him?

real deal

I've no idea who would replace him but I think our new owner soon has a descion to make if things don't change

Jeff Vader

I'm not advocating for Kerr but unless a superior replacement is lined up then sacking him now would be counter productive

ghostofjimmysmith

One win in 9 games - against Alloa- 4 league wins this season - 2 against Alloa. Getting harder and harder to justify his position. Transformation in Bruce Anderson suggests that he is maybe not good at getting the best out of or motivating players. Not convinced Wright would have made any difference if he had been fit.

As soon a ICT scored you knew it was game over for Ayr.

JohnnyDoyle7

I don't think we'll finish bottom but being caught up in the playoffs is a distinct possibility and I wouldn't fancy us staying up. If we don't beat Arbroath at home next week then I think a change has to be made

dickmalone

Dundee tomorrow. Could be a game changer. Can't see us coming away with anything sadly.

JohnnyDoyle7

Crazy thing is if we get a draw or win at Dundee and then beat Arbroath, it'll all look very different and we'll starting a thread saying "Keep Mark Kerr".

shuggie sproat

Dick Campbell loves playing against us,his teams are always motivated and up for a game against us,potential six pointer in my view!.Glad the Dens Park game is off again as I could not see us
coming away with anything.Gives Kerr time to prepare for the must
win game against Arbroath.

TonyH

Arbroath will be 100% up for it and will scrap for everything.
Mark Kerr better make sure his players do the same !