Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

Season tickets now on sale.

Season Ticket Prices 2020/21
Adult (21 & over) - £230
Concession (Over 65, Student, 18-21yrs) - £140
Child (Under 18) - £45
Panda Pal (Under 12) - £15

Information about how to purchase or renew : Season Tickets Important Iinformation

Try6Place

July 29, 2020, 12:14:39 #1 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 14:51:09 by Try6Place
Hopefully everyone that can purchase one will, albeit as an act of faith, supports the club/player budget.,and since we have no prospect of hospitality soon, think of the loss of that income.
Hopefully we will be able to attend matches rather than stream them!?!

Try6Place

August 14, 2020, 13:12:37 #2 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 13:26:23 by Try6Place
It looks like there are x300 season tickets sold so far, well done those who  have invested, it is just one way to help support the club, and with all the good signings so far, it's fair. Just hope top flight don't completely kybosh us.

Try6Place

Good to see catch up au media interview with commercial manager. Understand management's disappointment with season ticket sales. Graeme stating those who buy a season ticket will be able to view games live, which is probably best we can hope for for the foreseeable time, however we will be left to our own devices/DEVICES! I suppose it's easy when you know how... Does everyone else hate how with trial supporter events they have been crammed into small areas of a stand. Hope it won't be too long until some trials for lower leagues. I'm sure fans would adhere to protocols. I guess the use of terracing  spaces may increase stewarding costs, hey ho. Anyhow, best to see a season ticket as a donation to playing side/club. Mon Ayr.

shinglis

I seem to remember seeing that about 400+ season tickets had been sold. Not great but given the situation, not a bad number, obviously more is expected.

Agree the live stream will help sales a little.

Try6Place

Hopefully there has been a good uptake and we all get our qr code nos. in time for season starting on Sat. It needs to be as easy as possible as streaming will be a vital income stream for the club until we can physically get back to Somerset. Some reruns of the entertaining interviews many of us missed would be most welcome. ;D  ::)

Ian Boswell

With my specs on and in bright sunlight I just managed to read my QR code from my season ticket card. Not bad for an old codger!