Online TV Coverage.

Started by shinglis, September 10, 2020, 11:49:25

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

Interesting story via the BBC that apparently AUFC has signed up with wesoccer.co.uk to stream live games. Not seen any information if this is in partnership with AU Media or an alternative stream. I would assume it would be aligned with AU media offering but guess we will just have to wait and see.

AI Cameras for Scottish Football

shinglis

Looks like we have some clarification, it's for betting companies (non uk service)

https://twitter.com/albinoanaconda/status/1304062520697724928

Try6Place

Seems to be a real mixed bag of experiences with different clubs' streaming services, and with responses of them to people's problems. However streaming will be our only option of seeing the match for the foreseeable, and is absolutely VITAL income for the club(s), so wishing them and us well. Slightly relieved I'm not the only one to have had problems, quite reassuring in a way I'm not completely stupid.
I had a great response from au media, very helpful advice, and they have asked the club to ensure all season ticket holders are reminded of their QR code ten digit numbers for start of season. Good luck! :-*  ::)  :(  :D  :D

Try6Place

I see individual games are priced at £12-50, reasonable if you get picture ok.

kb

Well I enjoyed that this afternoon. Watching Ayr on a Saturday again, great !!
Sitting in the house with my top on, can of juice, no beers for a change 😇, I got that 10 to 3 feeling again for the first time in, how many months ?
Loved it all. Thank you AU Media this afternoon was an absolute joy
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!