Club Merch

Started by ghostofjimmysmith, May 24, 2020, 22:08:15

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostofjimmysmith

Given it is likely we are all going to be wearing face masks on public transport, when and if we ever get back to games etc, maybe club should try and get some branded, reusable/washable ones with the club badge or an emblem/logo/slogan.

real deal

May 24, 2020, 22:35:40 #1 Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 22:37:27 by real deal
By the time we get back into grounds I doubt people will need to wear them and I think they are only encouraged inside rather than out

Try6Place

May 25, 2020, 04:07:57 #2 Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:12:18 by Try6Place
I don't want to wear one, though surprised no one has made some to cash in.
Would like to see away strip shown for pre orders., especially given no season ticket sales. Wonder what's happening with poty, maybe not widely advertised enough...I presume the online shop is closed? Shame.

MonkeyHeid

Topic on the FB group regards the club taking advantage of the covid chaos and create a AUFC facemask or snood. Not sure about other clubs but know that Alloa already have a wasp face mask available.

Not sure if anyone within the shop or the club is still working but seems a good idea and with every penny critical could generate a few extra pounds, I would buy one for sure.

kb

I would buy a few masks, maybe not wear them but keep them as a momento of these times. Anything to help the club make some money seems a good idea
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

shinglis

Quote from: kb on June 13, 2020, 21:38:48 I would buy a few masks, maybe not wear them but keep them as a momento of these times. Anything to help the club make some money seems a good idea

Snap to be honest.

shinglis

Just sharing this post from the FB group.

QuoteI have sent PM's to all those on the earlier thread who have expressed an interest in purchasing one or more of the Ayr United masks (you might have to check your 'message requests' in Messenger), which includes payment options. - The initial order for 100 masks has been placed and should be received by me by 25th June. In fairness to all we'll process the first batch on the basis of when payment is received. As soon as I get the first batch I'll submit a second order to cover all the other outstanding requests, and all going well those should be received and ready for distribution by early July. Hope this is OK with everyone.
Thanks for all your interest The face masks are priced at £7.50 each. In this price we have factored in cost of UK postage and a donation to the club for each mask sold. In addition, for local orders, we intend local drop off, which will mean the amount factored in for postage for each mask will be added to the donation to the club. We hope all fans will agree with this approach.