Win Andy Walker Boots from that famous penalty.

Started by shinglis, May 04, 2020, 10:00:05

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

From Aberdeen Branch AUSC - Dave Smith. If you wish to enter, comment here and I can confirm details.

QuoteI decided to raffle THE Andy Walker's boots from the 3-0 win in 1999. All money going to AU 500 Fund onwards to Ayr United.

Their unparalleled, flawless beauty makes every sense tingle.
£5 a pop.

Draw Saturday 16th May. Get in touch if interested.

Try6Place

Well done to the club's supporters for auctioning off amazing items for the club, and £5 entry very reasonable. Is it only for Twitter users? :(

shinglis

Quote from: Try6Place on May 06, 2020, 08:55:54 Well done to the club's supporters for auctioning off amazing items for the club, and £5 entry very reasonable. Is it only for Twitter users? :(

No if interested I can DM the details for payment.

Note - Draw will be made "live" n facebook Sat 16th.

shinglis

Update on the status and draw extended as Andy is currently signing the boots.

QuoteAndy Walker 1999 boots raffle update.
144 tickets sold, raising £720 to be passed onto AU 500 Fund. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.
Andy Walker is in process of signing the boots, but it's taking a bit longer than hoped so draw will be pushed back to Saturday 23rd May.
With a little more time, let's try to get to £1000. If we can sell another 56 tickets to reach that target, I'll add some small consolidation prizes for 2nd & 3rd!
If you haven't entered and wish to do so, please get in touch by replying below or reach me on Twitter via @WJShorts

real deal

May 18, 2020, 02:55:41 #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:57:42 by real deal
A week to go 414 tickets sold 2070quid raised great effort

Merseysuperayr

Hi message for Dave Smith re the raffle, I obtained account details and have transferred a tenner in (yesterday). Really good effort with this fund raiser , well done .

shinglis

The current balance is £2,225 maybe reach £2,500 which would be awesome.

shinglis

And the winners are:

QuoteThe results of 1999 3-0 Andy Walker boots raffle.
Andy Walker boots: Jim Doolan
Signed Ayr United top: W Meek
Bottle of whisky: Bobby Bushell
Signed Andy Walker picture: Adam McNae

The final numbers
Raffle entries: 530
Total raised for AU 500 Fund: £2650
Bank transfers: 197
Thank you to everyone who has contributed. It's been fun arranging this to help our magnificent club.

real deal