Dundee Double Header.

Started by shinglis, March 05, 2020, 10:17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

So being honest the chances of 6 points probably going to be slim considering we should have won previous games but somehow lost.

Aim for 3 points from the 6 but would love to finally beat them twice.

Jeff Vader

I'm hoping our luck will change from previous games v. Dundee. Plus the other sides in the league don't struggle against them, so why should we? Let's go Ayr, two wins in four days will do nicely :-)

Ian Boswell

Failing that, if it's one win each, I hope they're not two away wins!

shuggie sproat

Ayr were disappointing today,very disjointed play,ball up in the air.No bite in midfield,why was Mark Kerr not playing today,different proposition when he is on the field.Great result at Alloa as he played from the start.Just do not understand the thinking.

TonyH

Looking on the bright side we've gained a point on Inverness and the teams below haven't gained anything on us.
As for the penalty, it was well taken and a great save by the keeper so wouldn't be too hard on Muirhead.

MonkeyHeid

Ayr going to win tonight.. there I said it.  ;D

Ian Boswell

Sadly, no - lost 2 - 0. Now in fourth place. If anything Arbroath look to be more of a threat than Dunfermline. Need to go for a win on Friday at Palmerston. Tough going though, three games in seven days!

shuggie sproat

Kerr needs to start games,no time to experiment,playoff place in jeopardy otherwise.Madness!.

Try6Place

Yes, and find out how to put ball in net. Another unhappy hunting ground on Friday, there's a challenge!

MonkeyHeid

Quote from: MonkeyHeid on March 10, 2020, 12:10:00 Ayr going to win tonight.. there I said it.  ;D

OMG! that performance was shockingly bad, what was the mis-hit bicycle kick in your own penalty box to put out for a corner.  :o

Really frustrating not managed to beat a poor Dundee team this season and hopefully, if meet them in the playoffs we have nothing to fear, assuming we remain in the playoffs.

shinglis

for anyone wanting a good laugh otherwise a cry

TonyH

Arbroath v Inverness and Dundee v Dunfermline on Saturday.
Not sure what I want to happen !

Try6Place