Thistle v Ayr - TV Game.

Started by shinglis, January 30, 2020, 12:28:27

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

January 30, 2020, 12:28:27 Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 15:36:54 by shinglis
So never mind what happens off the pitch player movements etc, as long as super Ayr win this one keep our top 4 challenge going but more important another nail in the thistle relegation coffin.

No doubt McCall will either sign or PCA one of our players pre-game just to spice things up a little more.

MonkeyHeid

So any bets that McCall resigns Doolan, probably not but would be funny.

Anyway some game info:

Ayr fans will be in the Jackie Husband stand, entry via turnstiles 40 and 41, entry by ticket only. (ticket booths close to turnstiles)

Entry prices are Adult = £20

Concession = £15

Under 16 = £5

Disabled = £15

Parking for buses is on Panmure street. Partick are advising that there are road works on Garscube road which may hold up your journey. Searching is a condition of entry.

Try6Place

(Ticket booths close to turnstyles).😀

ghostofjimmysmith

Terrible game, scrappy performance but still got a point. Why is Joe Cardle such an utter d*ck to our players - how the assistant missed that I have no idea but 100% balances out our soft penalty.

shuggie sproat

Cardle hates Ayr in my view,but for our support we love to bait him.Over the years a number of opposing team players have certainly tried extra hard against us as if they were on a personal vendetta.

Certain players always seemed to score against us and it felt to me anyway they took great delight in doing so,even more so than usual.

TonyH

Poor all round so happy to come away with a point.
Cardle was involved in a few "incidents' against us when he was with Dunfermline, he really is a horrible wee scrote.

shinglis

How Cardle was not booked I will never know.