Dundee Utd - Sat 21st Dec

Started by MonkeyHeid, December 20, 2019, 08:57:24

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyHeid

OK very tempted not to go to the game and give them any money given they are losing approx 10k a week. Overspending to win the league gamble.

Can't see a repeat of the 5-0 victory but you never know.

shuggie sproat

Scandalous price they are charging for entry,how can they justify robbery?.Ordinary working people being priced out in my view,appalling.

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Probably slightly better than Dundee who charge the same price (handwritten in felt tip pen) for their old stand. It is a good view from the upper section.

Jeff Vader

Simple solution guys, don't go! No-one is forcing you to hand over your cash.

dickmalone

Good to see mark kerr leading by example.

Try6Place

Glad I didn't go. Looks like we need quite a few players. Are Bell and Kerr past it? Did Moore have a shot? Ach well, move on.

TonyH

Wasn't there today but sounds like we were doing OK until the ref gave them an early Christmas present,
can't blame MK for being angry.

Big D

Goals 1,3 and 4 very very poor defending.
Penalty never a penalty in a million years.

ghostofjimmysmith

Squad needs some refreshing in January. Do we cash in on one of our assets to give us some money to potentially pay nominal transfer fees and offer 18 month+ contracts?

Doolan for O'Ware (though not in current form) would not be a bad move.

Halfwayline

Agree - penalty decision was terrible. Bad defending didn't help for other goals.  Two dreadful offside decisions judging by highlights. Mark must have given ref both barrels to get a red !

Ian Boswell

From media report I had the impression the red was the consequence of two yellows. Was one from earlier or was it one for the penalty and another for "showing dissent" straight after? Perhaps someone who was there could shed light on this.

Bigmac

Quote from: Ian Boswell on December 22, 2019, 15:56:43 From media report I had the impression the red was the consequence of two yellows. Was one from earlier or was it one for the penalty and another for "showing dissent" straight after? Perhaps someone who was there could shed light on this.
The first card was a yellow for the penalty incident. The second card was a straight red for offensive, insulting, abusive language and/or gestures, which results in a one match suspension.