Arbroath game

Started by John G, November 19, 2019, 12:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

John G

If the Arbroath game at Auchinleck on Sat was a victim of the weather would our game against them the following Saturday be postponed?
Hope over despair

Try6Place

Good question, but didn't we buy Talbot their covers for the pitch? More worried about our home games getting postponed. What's everyone up to with no fitba?

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Weather looks fine for tomorrow, so should go ahead no bother.

I'm off to Barrow v Barnet, Barrow having just gone top of the Conference last week and there is a real buzz around the club right now. After having never had an English team I'm starting to flutter my eyelashes at them!

Then off to Ulverston after the game for the Dickensian Festival, as you do.

weejoe

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.  Enjoy.

Try6Place

Shame weather put paid to that. Wonder what happens to all the sponsors and ghastly match pies etc. Seriously, not good for the club's coffers though, not to mention our match fitness! Pity our budget doesn't stretch to sending players on a sunshine team bonding break.

TonyH

Rearranged for Tuesday 10th

Try6Place

Can't see much of a crowd for this one,having to go to admin portakain for tickets doesn't help, all the onus on the fan, if not using other options.Sadly not able to be confident of a result, who knows what side will turn up, and those attending bound to be vitriolic and impatient. Just hope our chairman and board have heard alarm bells and at least have plans to back rookie management. Need to get rid of crock players Asap.

TonyH

Couldn't wait to get back to Somerset after the long lay off but not looking forward to this at all now after the last two games.
Fail to win this and the Alloa game and the knives really will be out.