Tunnocks tea cake cup....

Started by Balloon Boy, August 14, 2019, 12:52:26

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

"Ayr United supporters will be housed in the bkoncepts (Mold End) upper as usual, entering My Racecourse via turnstiles 1-4."

As usual??

TonyH

Hate this tournament, glad it's out of the way.
Incredible support though.

dickmalone

Read the game via a welsh newpaper text site. The paper was in awe that 421 Ayr fans made the trip.
Silly cup anyway

wuffster

p.s. if anyone wants a programme from the Wrexham game, I've got one anyone can have.

TonyH

Quote from: wuffster on September 08, 2019, 01:26:11

p.s. if anyone wants a programme from the Wrexham game, I've got one anyone can have.

I'll have it. Going to Turkey on Thursday so if you hang on to it I'll get it from you at the Inverness game on October 5th.

Red man

Hi all Wrexham fan here,I think the result yesterday didn't seem to matter much to most fans of both sides but I enjoyed it, you were the better footballing side but we probably had the best chances.however the reason I came on was to salute you're magnificent fans, they were loud and proud all game, a credit to you're club. Met a few in spoons before the game all good lads. Good luck for the rest of the season
See bootleggers twitter for some fun videos

real deal

Quote from: Red man on September 08, 2019, 18:04:49 Hi all Wrexham fan here,I think the result yesterday didn't seem to matter much to most fans of both sides but I enjoyed it, you were the better footballing side but we probably had the best chances.however the reason I came on was to salute you're magnificent fans, they were loud and proud all game, a credit to you're club. Met a few in spoons before the game all good lads. Good luck for the rest of the season
See bootleggers twitter for some fun videos

Looked quite crazy, I'm off on holiday or I would have been down, cheers for that same to yourselves

wuffster

Quote from: TonyH on September 08, 2019, 16:08:27 I'll have it. Going to Turkey on Thursday so if you hang on to it I'll get it from you at the Inverness game on October 5th.

OK

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Well that was extra special, still recovering now. Was a delight to mingle with the home fans afterwards and had a great laugh.

Good thing is Dunfermline and Morton are out so no league games will be rescheduled for this, with only Inverness away potentially being midweek if they get to the final.

TonyH

Quote from: wuffster on September 08, 2019, 21:21:50
Quote from: TonyH on September 08, 2019, 16:08:27 I'll have it. Going to Turkey on Thursday so if you hang on to it I'll get it from you at the Inverness game on October 5th.

OK

Cheers. Will be in touch nearer the time.