QoS Game.

Started by shinglis, August 22, 2019, 21:03:42

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

Ok let's put the Wrexham game to one side for the moment, we have the games against Queen of South coming up this weekend.

So what are the predictions?

Not the best start for Queens and will be looking for that first win. I think on a good day we should be capable of winning the game, but we are just not sure which team is going to turn up, but will go for a 2-1 win.

titus

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Been a while but it will be great to play a home game in perfect conditions. Suncream required I think! I'm more inclined to a 1-1 or 2-2, this is QOS after all.

MonkeyHeid

Quote from: AYRSHIRE_ANGUS on August 23, 2019, 13:26:27 I think! I'm more inclined to a 1-1 or 2-2, this is QOS after all.

yes tend to agree. hopefully, an entertaining game ending 2-2.

real deal

Don't be feeding the sea gulls.....you will be ejected😂

dickmalone

Great result as we seemed to be under the cosh.

shinglis

Is the goal worth waiting up for the highlights to be release midnight?

real deal

I would say so pretty decent

TonyH

Cracking goal and some brilliant saves from Doohan, especially the one near the end and the one after the blunder in the first half.

ghostofjimmysmith

Good result. Don't like that formation and we played far too deep - defence solid, midfield central trio not overrun just really busy, Moff/Doolan isolated, McCowan, Forrest and McGuffie not really involved - think the forward isolation and lack of involvement on both flanks is why were pinned back. QOS look better than last year - as bizarre as that is given they pumped us 5-1 around this time last year.

Two Ross's total standouts, Doohan shades it as he was the difference between 3 points and 1/none.

What is script with Frank Ross as McCowan wasted at right mid.

shinglis

Just in case anyone missed the highlights.

Sludden29

Great goal and a good 3 points. QoS played a constant press which we struggled with. Both keepers had one outstanding save. Not a great game to watch but we got the 3 points.

dickmalone

Three points in the hand are worth more than a wrexham in the bush.