Dundee Game...

Started by shinglis, August 09, 2019, 10:25:27

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

Given the chit chat on FB, not sure how many of an away support we will take, also considering the cost of entry into the ground.

Right at the moment, I would take any positive result of a draw or win. I think Dundee will still be adjusting to the league but will become stronger as the season progresses.

Going to be positive and predict a 1-0 Ayr win with a Forrest strike from outside the box.

Maybole Mauler

Would love to agree with you, but cannot see our defence and very suspect goalkeeper not conceding at least one goal.

I'd bite your hand off right now for a hard-earned 2-2 draw.

kb

I have nothing but positives after last weeks game
Players were up for it and we deserved a hard fought win

It is going to be hard this Saturday, no questions, I would play the same team as last week again from the start

...and the weather is expected to be the same as last week and we do ok in the downpours
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

The real jolly

Need players who fear no one so good to see big Jamie back

wuffster

ghostofjimmysmith

Wasn't at the game but how reflective are the highlights to the overall game (ie were lots of Dundee chances edited out). If the highlights are reflective there seems to be a massive disconnect between how Dundee fans think they played and how they actually played based on P + B.

Looks like we competed well although the defence lost their man for the goal - not sure if it was Geggan who lost him.

shinglis

242 away fans, great credit to those who did attend. Typical Dundee overcharging and heavy handed stewarding which seems to be the new norm.

As for the game, think very unlucky not to get at least the draw and certainly held our own for much of the game. Some good chances, potential penalty which on another day would have given.

Jeff Vader

Quote from: ghostofjimmysmith on August 11, 2019, 09:30:23 Wasn't at the game but how reflective are the highlights to the overall game (ie were lots of Dundee chances edited out). If the highlights are reflective there seems to be a massive disconnect between how Dundee fans think they played and how they actually played based on P + B.

Looks like we competed well although the defence lost their man for the goal - not sure if it was Geggan who lost him.

With the greatest of respect to the AU media team and the quality of their highlights package, I've learnt to take it with a pinch of salt. Watching our highlights of the Falkirk Betfred game then the Falkirk version was like watching two different games. Bizarrely the Falkirk version even featured some of our chances which didn't make the AU media highlights package, including McGuffie missing a sitter at the end.