Worse than Talbot result

Started by ghostofjimmysmith, July 18, 2019, 22:11:24

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostofjimmysmith

True enough what comes around goes around. Our county cousins have topped our worst result. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is not the first time a Scottish team have lost to a Welsh/Irish team that then do nothing in the Challenge Cup. Maybe the Challenge Cup winners should get the SPL European place.

The real jolly

Can we not form a connahs quay ayr United supporters club with a Welsh flag ?

real deal

July 18, 2019, 23:33:27 #2 Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 23:35:05 by real deal
Quote from: ghostofjimmysmith on July 18, 2019, 22:11:24 True enough what comes around goes around. Our county cousins have topped our worst result. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is not the first time a Scottish team have lost to a Welsh/Irish team that then do nothing in the Challenge Cup. Maybe the Challenge Cup winners should get the SPL European place.
Fabulous get it right up them karma is great they got left out the Betfred for that humiliation 😂

titus

Lets get the welsh flags out on show on saturday

ghostofjimmysmith

If you want to wind them up even more, Dumbarton put that mob out the challenge cup last season. We had to take our medicine for the Talbot result.

weejoe

I think Teresa May could take a page out of the Kilmarnock team talk book.  They managed to get themselves out of Europe quicker than Teresa May could swagger across the stage Mum dancing to Dancing Queen.

real deal

They're pre League season taking a dent going out early, IF we make the Betfred last 16 we will almost certainly be unseeded so we could get them I reckon

TonyH

I hope after all this slagging of Kilmarnock we don't make an arse of it against Stranraer !