2019 / 2020 Players In - Out.

Started by shinglis, May 29, 2019, 08:56:36

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Its worth reading some of the comments about Ian McCall's expression  ;D

TonyH

June 24, 2019, 14:08:53 #22 Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 20:10:56 by TonyH
McCall looks like he's going to thump anyone who goes near him !
Going by his AU media interview McCall sounds very confident that Doohan will be back.

Ian Boswell

I see we have signed ex-Partick Thistle striker Kris Doolan. See club website.

MonkeyHeid

Welcome to the Super Ayr Frank Ross on a 6 month loan from Aberdeen FC.

Would be good to see more of this

ghostofjimmysmith

What is happening with this one as announced as a done deal on Monday but McCall in AP saying it is highly likely?

Maybole Mauler

Stephen Kelly signs on loan from Rangers. He seems highly rated at Ibrox, hopefully, he will do us a turn in midfield during the season.

I must admit I'm not a fan of loan signings, especially after the two we signed in the January window last season(Cadden & Miller), who were average at best.

Hopefully, we'll sign an experienced 'keeper in the next few days and we'll be all set for a decent season.

ghostofjimmysmith

Lad is highly rated by the folks I have spoken to that follow Rangers so on that basis looks a decent signing.

Only slightly jarring thing for me, and not draping a cloak on negativity just bellyaching, is that LC said in the facebook chat that complying with Project Brave requirements is a significant financial drain on the club - yet when we are short of bodies we bring in other clubs 19 year olds.

At what point do we start to set some expectations on the academy relationship that is more than one player making a first team breakthrough every other year - being generous on that as McGuffie and McCowan still works in progress - even someone over 5 foot 8 coming through the academy would be progress.

kb

Heard this about Stephen Kelly from a R*****s fan at the work this morning
Yes very highly rated, midfield player, maybe a bit on the light side but we will see
He played a few games towards the end of last season

Sounds a promising signing
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

real deal

Ross Doohan back in season loan great news

TonyH

Great to see  Doohan finally confirmed