2019-2020 new strip

Started by shinglis, April 20, 2019, 21:43:21

Previous topic - Next topic

shinglis

real deal

I think they look great red top is the business

TonyH

Like them, far better than this seasons.

titus

MonkeyHeid

I quite like them. Not so sure about the SV sponsor but can't keep up with Bitcoin developments, - whatever happened to bitcoin cash anyway (no need to answer this  :D)

Got to give the club credit for at least previewing the new strip before the end of the season,  now just have to deliver and make available before the season starts. Anyone got any info when will become available, I'm guessing July time?

Balloon Boy

just look like a straight pick out the adidas standard team wear, uninsppiring to say the least....

ghostofjimmysmith

April 26, 2019, 15:03:25 #6 Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 15:08:42 by ghostofjimmysmith
Another season and no black and white checked Croatia/chessboard/chefs trousers style effort - that would be class.

Calvin's ongoing interest is because online gambling sites continue to be the top sector targeted by ransomware/malware/online fraud

https://calvinayre.com/2018/05/04/business/online-gambling-top-ransomware-target/

TonyH

Love the 'chessboard' idea

real deal

Quote from: Balloon Boy on April 26, 2019, 12:57:32
just look like a straight pick out the adidas standard team wear, uninsppiring to say the least....

Knew someone would find a complaint

mark me3

Nice looking strips, the red one stands out.

MonkeyHeid

Balloon Boy

Quote from: real deal on April 27, 2019, 01:10:49

just the same complaaint as every year recently, havent had a nice home kit since the nike days.......

Carson

Was it announced when it would be available to buy? This weekend?

David Castilla

Quote from: Balloon Boy on May 01, 2019, 12:06:26

just the same complaaint as every year recently, havent had a nice home kit since the nike days.......

Did the club not have a bespoke catalogue picked shirt a few years ago and people complained about the price? Can't win either way.
The dream will never die.

kb

Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

Balloon Boy

Quote from: David Castilla on May 04, 2019, 13:17:15
Quote from: Balloon Boy on May 01, 2019, 12:06:26

Did the club not have a bespoke catalogue picked shirt a few years ago and people complained about the price? Can't win either way.

did they, what one was that?