[April 20, 2019, 17:02:43 ]

2018 / 2019 - Players In / Out. by titus
[April 20, 2019, 16:09:58 ]

Ayr v Partick by TonyH
[April 20, 2019, 10:50:21 ]

* League Table

* Next Match

* Last Result

Author Topic: Somerset Sleep Out.  (Read 479 times)

Offline shinglis

• Global Moderator
  • Testimonial Player
Somerset Sleep Out.
« on: February 05, 2019, 08:24:24 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anyone signed up for the Somerset Sleep out ?

We have teamed up with the charity SeAscape to offer everyone a unique chance to spend a night at Somerset Park.
SeAscape focus on helping people in housing need. Those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
On Saturday, April 6, we are hosting a fundraiser to highlight problems encountered by rough sleepers.
Commercial manager Graeme Miller said We had a meeting with SeAscape and it was eye opening to say the least hearing about the extent of homelessness we have here locally. As soon as the idea was spoken about I knew that our fans would absolutely jump at the idea of sleeping on our hallowed turf, and at the same time raising money for a great cause.
In fact I actually think it is something that will appeal to a lot more than just our supporters. It will be a great night and atmosphere with everyone there for the one cause.
SeAscape assistant CEO, Kelsey Kane, said Were hugely excited about this as we think its a first for Ayrshire. Sleepouts are growing in popularity, but they tend to be big city events.
As an Ayr fan myself I was keen to approach the club with the idea and they were more than keen to come on board.
For fans of the club, sleeping under the stars at their stadium should be a real thrill however it is not just restricted to Ayr fans. Wed love to see as many people as possible attend and make a night of it.
Participants will be asked to pay a 5 registration fee before fundraising and for more information and a welcome pack text SLEEP to 07418 314 300.