[December 12, 2018, 15:28:17 ]

Ayr Utd v Inverness Caley by shinglis
[December 11, 2018, 14:58:07 ]

Auchinleck Talbot V Ayr U by shinglis
[December 11, 2018, 10:36:43 ]

* League Table

* Next Match

* Last Result

Author Topic: SCOTTISH CUP DRAW  (Read 1821 times)

Offline kb

• 1st Team Sub
  • Auld Yins Rule
    • View Profile
Re: SCOTTISH CUP DRAW
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 20:13:53 »
I'm actually glad that we've got another junior ground to visit

Great atmosphere at the Beith game, really looking forward to the game at Auchinleck, and yes they should play it there
Mon Ayr, Mon Super Ayr !!!!!!!

Offline Jeff Vader

• 1st Team Sub
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2018, 19:09:48 »
Will they outsell us?

By a comfortable margin I'd expect.

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 19:13:30 »
The polis will demand a all ticket game.

Offline auchinleckian

• Youth Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2018, 20:07:06 »
I would imagine the crowd will be at the 3,000 mark. There's been zero discussion about the game being moved. Indeed, that's not even allowed nowadays. The confusion may have come about because of the possibility of any replay vs Hearts in 2011-12 which would have had to be played at Rugby Park due us not having floodlights. We would have had a replay as well had it not been for the wang eyed linesman who thought Pope's injury time equaliser was offside.

Think there's likely to be more Ayr fans travelling for this game than Beith, after all it's not every week you get such a big game ;) We should get about 1,500 if a reasonable percentage of the glory hunters who go to the Junior Cup Final turn out. We took about 2,800 to Tynecastle.

If you've never been to Beechwood before I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised - unless it's raining of course, because you'll have no cover- we have a decent main stand, which we moved brick by brick from Hamilton Accies about 15 years back, and covered accommodation at the Clubhouse end, and the stand opposite the main stand as well. There's been a lot of money spent on the regeneration of our Beechwood Park ground. You will find it difficult to play on a better playing surface at any ground, at any level - it's a superb pitch, conducive to good football played on the deck. We're probably the only Junior ground with toilets for the disabled inside the ground, dittos ladies ones as well. A brand new pie hut, an excellent Programme and Memorabilia Hut - the best at any ground anywhere in Scotland. I will happily remove you of your money should you pay it a visit on the day, it's open an hour and a half before kick off and at half time.

We meet an officer of the SFA this week who is coming to look at our facilities to advise what work we need to do, on top of everything already done, to achieve our SFA entry level licence. Hoping for a great day and a match to suit.

Offline titus

• Testimonial Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2018, 15:32:36 »
It,s official,talbot game is all ticket.